SF SEED Drop-In Hours
Need help applying? Need access to a computer? Wondering if you qualify? Want to turn in your Application Supplemental Forms?
Come stop by a SF SEED Drop-In Hours at San Francisco State University or City College of San Francisco and talk to a SF SEED staff member!
SF SEED's is hosting drop-in hours at CCSF and SF State. Please see below for more details.
CCSF Drop-In Dates:
Multi Use Building at CCSF Ocean location - in front of the CDEV offices (MUB 249)
- Tuesday, February 12th, 2019
- Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
- Thursday, March 7th, 2019
- Tuesday, March 19th, 2019
- Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019
- Thursday, April 11th, 2019
- Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
SFSU Drop-In Dates:
San Francisco State University, 1600 Holloway Ave, GYM 106
- Wednesdays, 4:00pm - 7:00pm, starting 2/6/19
Excluding: 2/13/19, 2/27/19, (will be in on 3/12/19 instead) 3/13/19, 4/3/19
One-on-one drop-in appointments can be made with a SF SEED team member. Please email email@example.com or call 415.405.4342 if you would like to make an appointment.
Are the Application Drop-In Hours mandatory?
No. The Application Drop-In Hours are NOT mandatory. SF SEED is providing optional Application Drop-In Hours for people who:
- May need access to a computer and internet
- May need assistance on using the ECE Registry
- Want to complete the majority of the application process at the drop-in hours (including completing payment forms)
Page Last Updated February 8, 2019