SF SEED Drop-In Hours
Need help applying? Need access to a computer? Wondering if you qualify? Want to turn in your Application Supplemental Forms?
Come stop by a SF SEED Drop-In Hours at San Francisco State University or City College of San Francisco and talk to a SF SEED staff member!
SF SEED's is hosting drop-in hours at CCSF and SF State. Please see below for more details.
CCSF Drop-In Dates:
Multi Use Building at CCSF Ocean location - in front of the CDEV offices (MUB 249)
- Monday, September 10th, 2018
- Tuesday, September 25th, 2018
- Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018
- Thursday, October 18th, 2018
- Monday, October 22nd, 2018
- Tuesday, November 6th, 2018
- Wednesday, November 14th, 2018
SFSU Drop-In Dates:
San Francisco State University, 1600 Holloway Ave, GYM 106
- Wednesdays, 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Excluding: 10/3/18, 10/24/18, 11/14/18
One-on-one drop-in appointments can be made with a SF SEED team member. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.405.4342 if you would like to make an appointment.
Are the Application Drop-In Hours mandatory?
No. The Application Drop-In Hours are NOT mandatory. SF SEED is providing optional Application Drop-In Hours for people who:
- May need access to a computer and internet
- May need assistance on using the ECE Registry
- Want to complete the majority of the application process at the drop-in hours (including completing payment forms)
Page Last Updated September 13, 2018