SF SEED Drop in Hours
Need help applying? Need access to a computer? Wondering if you qualify? Want to turn in your Application Supplemental Forms?
Come stop by a SF SEED Drop in Hours at San Francisco State University or City College of San Francisco and talk to a SF SEED staff member!
SF SEED's is hosting two drop in hours on Tuesday, November 21st! SF SEED will be at CCSF and SF State from 5:30-6:30pm. Please see below for more details.
CCSF Drop in Dates:
Multi Use Building at CCSF Ocean location - in front of the CDEV offices (MUB 249)
- February 13, 2018 at 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- February 26, 2018 at 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- March 19, 2018 at 5:00 - 6:30pm
- March 20, 2018 at 5:00 - 6:30pm
- April 3, 2018 at 5:00 - 6:30pm
- April 11, 2018 at 5:00 - 6:30pm
- April 19, 2018 at 5:30pm - 6:30pm
SFSU Drop in Dates:
San Francisco State University 1600 Holloway Ave HSS 244
- Wednesdays 4pm - 6:00pm
One-on-one drop in appointments can be made with a SF SEED team member. Please email email@example.com or call 415.405.4342 if you would like to make an appointment.
Are the Application Drop in Hours mandatory?
No. The Application Drop in Hours are NOT mandatory. SF SEED is providing optional Application Drop in Hours for people who:
- May need access to a computer and internet
- May need assistance on using the ECE Registry
- Want to complete the majority of the application process at the drop in hours (including completing payment forms)
Page Last Updated February, 2018