Removing Barriers & Minimizing Challenges.
SF SEED (San Francisco Supporting Early Educator Degrees) is a fiscal incentive program for early child educators as they advance toward an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, as well as professional development within their current place of employment. SF SEED stipends are geared towards individuals who work at least 15 hours in a licensed child care center-based or family child care program and attend a two-year or four-year institution of higher learning.
SF SEED is partnered with the Early Care & Workforce Registry where the SF SEED stipend application is based online at www.caregistry.org.
Like us & follow SF SEED updates on Facebook @ SF SEED Facebook Page
To be eligible to receive an incentive from SF SEED you must meet the following criteria:
· Work 15 or more hours a week at a licensed child care family or center based program in San Francisco
· Work at your place of employment for 6 or more months
· Make under $60,000 a year (individual income)
· Currently attending an accredited 2-year or 4-year institute of higher learning
- Enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit-bearing units
- Pass courses with a C or better
SF SEED Stipend Application Dates
Fall Semester Cycle
(Fall + Summer Courses Completed)
Opens: September 1st
Closes: November 2nd
Spring Semester Cycle
(Spring Courses Completed)
Opens: February 1st
Closes: April 2nd
Page Last Updated October 17, 2013